We all at some point in our life need a new beginning in and through Christ. We all need to come to a saving personal relationship with the Son of God. Everyone needs Jesus in their life, they may not realize it, they may say they don’t, but all people need a personal and vibrant relationship with Christ. He is what man needs. All men without Christ are condemned, the Bible says in John 3:17-18 “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” We need God in our life. The God of the universe, the Creator God is a God of Love (I John 4:8). God loves us. God loved us so much that He sent His only Son to die in our place, to pay sins penalty for us on the cross. Then after Jesus was buried in the tomb, three days later He arose again, to live forevermore. He arose victorious from the grave. He paid our sin debt because He loved us from the very foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4). Please, if you are not sure you have a personal, salvation relationship with Jesus, read on and find out how you can, then contact us and let us know the great news of your new personal relationship with the Lord!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE SAVED?
- First you have to realize that God loves you. (John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.)
- All people are sinners. (Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; John 3:18 – He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Sins must be paid for. (Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.)
- What is sin? (I John 3:4 – Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.) Sin is anything that goes against God’s law or God’s commandments.
- Christ paid for our sins. (Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.)
- Who is Christ? Our Savior (Hebrews 4:15 – For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. I Timothy 2:5-6 – For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. I Corinthians 15:3-4 – For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:)
- We must ask by faith for Christ to save us. (Romans 10:13 – For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.)
- After we are saved then what happens according to:
Revelation 21:27 – Our name is written in the Lamb’s book of life. II Corinthians 5:17 – We become a new creature. John 1:12 – Become the sons of God.
If you just accepted the free gift of salvation, and invited Christ into your life to be your personal Savior please contact us and let us know.